If you’d love to have a better understanding of the role of the laryngologist and a better relationship with your ENTs, this episode is for you! In episode 229, I have the pleasure of discussing all things laryngology with Dr. Yin Yiu, MD and Laryngologist!
Dr. Yiu has a Dream Team relationship with her SLP colleagues and is spilling the tea on the details of her job and how it is impossible without the SLPs she works with. We discuss everything from injections and surgical procedures to referrals and building a program that sets everyone up for success!
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to your podcast platform of choice and let us know what you think! Thanks for your support of this show! Your support is what keeps Swallow Your Pride coming back with new episodes each week.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
– Common etiologies of unilateral vocal fold immobility
– Injections for voice/dysphagia
– Controversies surrounding injections
– Counseling patients/families/teams
– Working with SLP colleagues
– How to handle this in settings where you don’t know the ENTs at your hospital
Listen to the full episode here: https://syppodcast.com/229
As always, thanks for listening!